During the self-reporting period we receive a number of questions about English 12 and the English 12 Provincial Exam. Here are answers to two of the most common questions we receive.
How do I report my final English 12 grade if I have not written my provincial exam yet?
1. Under Course Type, indicate whether you have taken English 12 in a physical high school or via distributed learning/online.
2. Under Grade Type, indicate that your English 12 grade is a Final Grade.
3. Enter your final English 12 grade in the GR12 School % box.
4. Enter 0 (zero) in the GR12 Exam % box.
5. Enter 0 (zero) the GR12 Final % box.
Can I report only my new interim English 12 retake mark?
If you are retaking the course from September to June in your home school, then report your new interim English 12 retake mark as it appears on your high school report card that you receive between March 3 and April 14.
If you are retaking the course in Semester 2 (from February to June), you will only be able to report your old English 12 mark and not your Semester 2 mark.
If you have more questions, visit our BC/Yukon self-reporting page for complete information about reporting your grades.