If you receive an offer of admission to UBC’s Okanagan campus or you are an Aboriginal student with an offer of admission to either the Okanagan or Vancouver campus, and you are a Canadian high school student, join us for Destination UBC. We’ll even pay your travel costs to get here!
This open-house style event is your chance to check out the UBC campus you are admitted to, meet current students, and learn about their UBC experiences. You’ll also get advice about transitioning to university from UBC experts such as professors and academic advisors.
When is it?
- April 28 – 30: Destination UBC Aboriginal Student Welcome on UBC’s Vancouver campus (Aboriginal students)
- May 11: Indigenous Welcome on UBC’s Okanagan campus (Aboriginal students)
- May 12 – 14: Destination UBC on UBC’s Okanagan campus
UBC will pay your travel costs
We think you’ll be so impressed with UBC that we’re willing to pay for your travel to our Vancouver or Okanagan campuses to visit us in person. That’s right, the travel costs and accommodations are on us! All you have to do is:
- Apply to UBC.
- Get an offer of admission.
- If you are eligible, travel to UBC.