In the Management stream at UBC Vantage College, you’ll work in teams and learn through critical analysis and research to build a strong foundation of core knowledge in management. Your coursework will range from micro- and macroeconomics to corporate responsibility, sociology, and Canadian business.
- Campus: Vancouver
- Faculty: UBC Vantage College
- Degree: Bachelor of Management
- 11 mos Length
- No Co-op Option
- No Honours Option
The Vantage One program at UBC Vantage College offers an 11-month program taught by UBC faculty for first-year international students who require additional academic English instruction as they begin their UBC degree. This program is only open to international students (not Canadian citizens or permanent residents).
The Vantage One Management stream develops your capabilities for finding, imagining, and creating your future roles in managing organizations. You will work in teams to build a strong foundation of core knowledge in management, through critical analysis and research. Third term of the Vantage One Management stream will be taught at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
Through the program, students will complete the full requirements of the first year of the Management degree program, integrated with academic English instruction. Upon successful completion of the Vantage One program, students will be able to transition into their second year at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
- Taught by UBC faculty
- Small class size, cohort structure
- Program fee includes all UBC credit coursework, academic English instruction, and additional learning support
- Access to all UBC students services and university resources
- All Vantage One program students live in campus residences. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.