During the self-reporting period, we receive lots of questions about English 12 and the English 12 Provincial Exam. Here are answers to two of the most common questions we hear.
How do I report my final English 12 grade if I have not yet written my provincial exam?
- Under Course Type, indicate whether you took English 12 at a physical high school or via distributed learning/online.
- Under Grade Type, indicate that your English 12 grade is a Final Grade.
- Enter your final English 12 grade in the GR12 School % box.
- Enter 0 (zero) in the GR12 Exam % box.
- Enter 0 (zero) the GR12 Final % box.
I’m retaking English 12. Can I report my new interim grade?
If you are retaking the course from September to June at your home school, you can report your new interim English 12 grade as it appears on the high school report card that you receive between March 5 and April 14.
If you are retaking the course in Semester 2 (from February to June), you can only report your old English 12 grade and not your new interim grade from Semester 2.
For detailed instructions on reporting your grades, visit our BC and Yukon self-reporting page.