Okanagan campus tour
Stepping foot on UBC’s Okanagan campus is the best way to experience life at a top 40 university and discover whether this is the right place for you. Your guided walking tour, led by one of our friendly and knowledgeable Student Ambassadors, will last approximately one hour and 15 minutes and include:
- a visit to a residence, as well as some of our recreational and social facilities
- an introduction to the many services available to students
After the tour, a Student Recruiter-Advisor will be available to answer your questions about UBC’s undergraduate academic programs, admissions information, scholarship opportunities, and more!
Please note: These tours are for prospective undergraduate students, their families, and guidance counsellors. Groups of five or more will need to request a group tour.
How to register
To register, view our tour calendar and choose a campus. If you have trouble registering or have any questions, please contact us.
Meeting location and directions
- Please check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour at the University Centre Room 222 (download map, below).
- If you are taking public transportation to UBC’s Okanagan campus, BCTransit can help you plan your route.
- If you’re driving to UBC’s Okanagan campus, we recommend that you park in Lot H. You will need to purchase a parking pass for $4.
- We recommend printing out directions to campus (download map below) and bringing them with you on your tour.
- Keep in mind that the tour is outdoors, so please be prepared for the weather.
- To find your way around UBC’s Okanagan campus, use our campus map:
- Okanagan campus map
- 6.5 MB PDF
- Download your map of UBC’s Okanagan campus
Make the most of your visit
- Browse on- and off-campus accommodations to extend your stay and enjoy Kelowna, the largest community in the Okanagan Valley. Mention that you’re with UBC for discounted rates at the Best Western, Comfort Suites, and Manteo Resort.
- Visit Tourism Kelowna to discover the city’s most exciting attractions, best restaurants, and myriad activities – from biking to skiing at Big White Ski Resort.
- Plan your visit around one of the many UBC events taking place on campus.