Okanagan campus tour
Stepping foot on UBC’s Okanagan campus is the best way to experience life at a Top 40 university and discover whether this is the right place for you. Your guided walking tour will be led by one of our friendly and knowledgeable Student Ambassadors, who will share their UBC experiences with you. The tour will last approximately one hour and 15 minutes and include:
- A visit to residence, as well as some of our recreational and social facilities
- An introduction to the many services available to students
After the tour, a Student Recruiter-Advisor will be available to answer your questions about UBC’s undergraduate academic programs, admissions information, scholarship opportunities, and more!
How to register
If you are a graduate student interested in joining us for a campus tour, please contact Student Recruitment & Advising to register.
Meeting location and directions
- Please check in 15 minutes before the start of your tour at the University Centre Room 222 (download map, below).
- If you are taking public transportation to UBC’s Okanagan campus, BCTransit can help you plan your route.
- If you’re driving to UBC’s Okanagan campus, we recommend that you park in Lot H. You will need to purchase a parking pass for $3.
- We recommend printing out directions to campus (download map, below) and bringing them with you on your tour.
- Keep in mind that the tour is outdoors, so please be prepared for the weather.
- To find your way around UBC’s Okanagan campus, use our campus map:
- Okanagan Campus map
- 6.5 MB PDF
- Download your map of UBC’s Okanagan campus
Make the most of your visit
- Time your visit with a seminar or event on UBC’s Okanagan campus.
- Arrange to meet with a UBC Okanagan Heat varsity coach or a Student Financial Advisor by contacting us.
- Get to know the Kelowna community by staying overnight on campus or at a local hotel. You’ll enjoy a discounted rate at the following locations when you mention that you’re with UBC: Comfort Suites, Manteo Resort, Best Western.