UBC classes will begin in September
As countries around the world continue to be affected by the current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), UBC is working closely with public health authorities to determine when it will be safe for students and faculty to return to classrooms.
What can you expect in September? Although we have not yet determined what form instruction will take, we want to assure you that your UBC education will begin on September 8, 2020. We are committed to delivering an exceptional learning experience – the high-quality learning that you expect from UBC. No matter what format your instruction will take – whether in-class or online – you can still look forward to:
- Learning from world-renowned professors who are experts in their fields;
- Making strong, lasting friendships with your classmates;
- Collaborating with peers from all over the globe;
- Engaging in research that solves real-world problems; and
- Discovering new interests, skills, and strengths that prepare you for your future.