Vancouver campus tour
Stepping foot on UBC’s Vancouver campus is the best way to experience life at a global top 40 university and discover whether this is the right place for you. Your guided walking tour, led by one of our friendly and knowledgeable Student Ambassadors, will last approximately two hours and include:
- a visit to a residence, a library, as well as some of our recreational and social facilities
- an introduction to the many services available to students
After the tour, a Student Recruiter-Advisor will be available to answer your questions about UBC’s undergraduate academic programs, admissions information, scholarship opportunities, and more!
Please note: These tours are for prospective undergraduate students, their families, and guidance counsellors. Groups of five or more will need to request a group tour.
How to register
To register, view our tour calendar and choose a campus. If you have trouble registering or have any questions, please contact us.
Meeting location and directions
- Your tour will meet in Brock Hall (1874 East Mall).
- If you are driving to UBC, we recommend that you park in the North Parkade (6115 Student Union Boulevard). Brock Hall is west of the North Parkade.
- If you are taking public transportation to UBC, TransLink can help you plan your route.
- We recommend that you print out directions and a campus map to bring with you on your tour. And keep in mind that the tour is outdoors, so please prepare for the weather.
Make the most of your visit
- Browse on- and off-campus accommodations to extend your stay and enjoy Vancouver, one of the world’s most liveable cities.
- Visit Tourism Vancouver to discover the city’s most exciting attractions, best restaurants, and myriad activities – from biking to whale watching.
- Plan your visit around one of the many UBC events taking place on campus.
- If you’re interested in the Bachelor of Commerce program, consider attending an info session (which includes a building tour) right after this campus tour. Register now.
- Learn more about UBC attractions, such as the Museum of Anthropology, to explore while you’re on campus.
Campus tours for Aboriginal students
Groups of Aboriginal students are invited to participate in tours led by UBC’s Aboriginal Campus Ambassadors. Your guided walking tour of UBC’s Vancouver campus will take approximately 1.5 hours and include:
- an introduction to the many services and resources available to Aboriginal students
- a visit to UBC’s student building, the Nest; a library; as well as some of our recreational and social facilities
- visits to dedicated spaces on campus for Aboriginal students
Make the most of your visit by booking additional programming for your group tour, which can include a Longhouse tour and info session; a Museum of Anthropology tour; a Peer Mentor info session; faculty-specific info sessions; and much more. Please contact Chloe Erlendson to plan your visit and learn more about value-added programming for your group tour. If you are not part of a group, but would like to meet with an Aboriginal advisor after a general campus tour, please contact Chloe for more information.
Associate Recruiter Advisor, Aboriginal students
Campus tours for alumni and visitors
If you’re not a prospective undergraduate student, you’ll want to check out UBC’s campus tours for alumni and visitors.