If you’re a high school applicant from Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, or the Maritime provinces, you’ll be asked to upload a transcript of your grades and courses to the Student Services Centre (SSC) after you submit your online application.
You will receive an email from us when it’s time for you to upload your documents, with detailed instructions for how to do so. You can also find out information in advance about what documents will be required on our website.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare your documents before uploading them.
You will need:
- Your most recent high school report card.
- All grades for completed Grade 11 and 12 courses.
- A list of courses in progress (with or without interim grades).
Document format and size
- Your transcript or report card must be uploaded in PDF, TIFF, or JPEG format, and must not exceed 2 MB.
- Your list of courses in progress does not have to be an official document (this can be a list that you have typed up yourself).
Please do not also mail in a paper copy of your transcript/report card at this time. Doing so can slow down the review of your application.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please include your full name and UBC student number.