As part of the admission process, you will need to upload a transcript of your grades and courses to the Student Services Center (SSC). In this post, I want to give you a few tips on how to prepare your documents before uploading them. You’ll find detailed information on when to submit your documents and how to submit your documents on our website.
You will need:
- Your most recent high school report card
- All grades for completed grade 11 and 12 courses
- A list of courses in progress (with or without interim grades)
Document format and size
- Your transcript or report card must be uploaded in PDF, TIFF, or JPEG format, and must not exceed 2 MB.
- Multiple pages need to be collapsed into a single document. For example: If your Grade 11 final marks, Grade 12 final marks, and second semester course schedule are four pages in total, you need to collapse them into a single PDF, TIFF or JPEG and upload through the Student Services Centre (SSC).
Please do not also mail in a paper copy of your transcripts/report card. Doing so can slow down the review of your application.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and UBC student number.